Monday, May 3, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Hey guys!

Most of you mentioned to me in person, "What's going on with your blog, you haven't posted in a while". The main reason why is because since the beginning of February I found myself in a whirlwind of projects. Work suddenly picked up and gradually increased since then. Everything has been Amazing.

I sort of fell into the world of music videos. For a while I was on these music videos as a grip or AC/PA but the past few one's I've been working directly under cinematographer, Clayton Combe, as an AC. I've also worked with cinematographers Matt Workman, Lindsay Mann, and Ryo Murakami.

Working with all these talented cinematographers has taught me an enormous amount and I had the opportunity to apply it all on a music video for the Christian/R&B singer, Eric G, who is becoming increasingly more popular on the radio.

Some directors I've worked with are Rik Cordero, James "Latin" Clark, Adonis Williams, and Berman Fenelus just to name a few.

I'm now dedicating to updating the blog at least once a week. But for now, I have ton's of new things I want to share with you so please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment